XTAL can be used with a variety of peripheral controllers. Here is a list of recommended controllers:
- embedded Ultraleap / Leap Motion sensor for hand tracking
- Ultraleap driver is available in the ThirdParty drivers folder
- If you have the Ultraleap driver installed and you connect the XTAL headset, you should see the green Ultraleap icon in the notification area.
- To test the Leap Motion controller, you can use any of the demos available in the Demos folder
- ART Flystick together with ART tracking
- HTC Vive or Index controllers together with Lighthouse/SteamVR tracking
In general, any other human interface device can be supported. If you want to use some other specific controller, please contact us through the help form.
This page was last modified on March 6th, 2023 at 13:33< PreviousNext >